Monday, March 2, 2015

Pretty Much Going Non-Stop

Well, I've just been sitting here staring at the screen for a few minutes now, maybe I should just start typing...

This last week feels like it went by particularly fast! We were pretty much going non-stop between different lessons and activities. Mission life in Luxembourg has proved to be a lot different than in some of my other villes. I find myself suddenly noticing that three days have passed, and being really confused about how that happened so fast.

This week we were able to do a lot of good things. We had dinner at the Oates' with an investigator, we visited the Jimenez family and talked to them about eternal marriage, even though the husband isn't a member. He was really attentive and seemed touched.



De-Boning Fish


More De-Boning Fish
Wednesday we visited the Hussler family, from Sweden, and learned how to de-bone fish! Thursday we saw Du Wei and Diana and encouraged them to fast yesterday, and later we saw Paulo, an old ami. Friday we taught Rigal about Tithing and taught Steven about missionary work and the Priesthood.

Saturday we visited the Kurti family in Longwy with Brother Packer, and then started our fast with the Du's in the evening, which was really a powerful spiritual experience. We were also able this week to help some work friends of Brother Howarth move to their new apartment, which they really appreciated. It's always a special opportunity to be able to serve someone. People are always surprised that we offer to do that for free!

Other than that, I've actually been a little under the weather the last few days. No major problems, but it sure made that move extra strenuous. The weather here is probably even more crazy than in Utah, and I feel like all the fluctuation of temperature has finally gotten to me. But, this week should have pretty good weather, so hopefully that will go away soon.

Well, I really can't think of much more to say...I'm getting pretty bad at these letters lately. If you've got anything you'd like to hear more about, let me know for next week and I'll do my best to share a little more information. :)

Thanks so much for always sending me such good letters, and have a good week!
Elder Bigler



Photos


Elder Lattin at a Sushi Bar in Metz During Exchanges

Adam at the Sushi Bar - "Super Good Stuff"!
Didn't know he likes Sushi.

Just a Maserati... ;)

The Jalloh family. Steven on the far right is 9.

The Luxembourg Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment