Monday, March 17, 2014

No Time to Write

This was all Adam sent for this week. The follow up email never came....until the next week.

Hey everybody! I'm gonna have to be really short today because we have to catch a train to Bruxelles for our conference with Elder Christofferson tomorrow. Yep, in Belgium. :) It should be pretty sweet, although a lot of us are worried that it's because they're going to split the mission... We'll see how it goes! I'm looking forward to buying a meat triad (it's a sandwich) and some Belgian fries and Belgian waffles. :) I guess this is mostly to say that I'm still alive and doing well. :) We have to cut our P-day short today to be able to catch the train, so I'll probably ending up taking a little time on wednesday to send a better email to you guys. I love you all and I keep you in my prayers always. Talk to you soon!

Elder Bigler

No comments:

Post a Comment